Clean and contemporary, rich with character.
The Woodberry is made from salvaged joists that held up a building for a hundred years or more. These boards bear all the nicks and notches and hard-earned imperfections that go along with a century of hard work. But they’re straight and strong and beautiful still. The design of The Woodberry is clean & contemporary, the wood is finished carefully to preserve its natural properties.
- Standard height: 30"
- Tabletop thickness: 1 3/4" - 2"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.