Contemporary design, expert craftsmanship.
None of our tables require more precise joinery and careful craftsmanship than The Ellwood. One-inch thick planks are thoughtfully selected and then carefully mitered at every joint, creating the effect of solid beams. The Ellwood’s more modern shape, paired with the warmth and character of aged wood, gives it a distinct and beautiful feel.
- Standard height: 18"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.