A classic design, carefully detailed.
Our best-selling coffee table. The tabletop of The Admiral is planed smooth, removing the distress and bringing out the beautiful grain unique to these old-growth boards. We’ve left the wood in the base rough-sawn, so we don’t forget where it came from. A gentle taper on the edge of the tabletop ties back to the tapered legs, a thoughtful finishing detail on this classic design.
- Standard height: 18"
- Tabletop thickness: 1 3/4" - 2"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.