The contemporary side of Sandtown, and a testament to the design process.
The design of The Vernon took us many months. We set out to create a simple round table; one with clean lines, that felt balanced from all angles, with a base you won’t bang your knees into. Seemed easy enough. Then we sketched countless designs, built a room full of prototypes, almost gave up. Then came The Vernon. One look at the prototype and we knew we could, finally, put our pencils down.
- Standard height: 30"
- Tabletop thickness: 1 3/4" - 2"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.