A statement piece, with a lighter feel.
The tabletop of The Waverly is made of one-inch thick planks. That thinner top cues the rest of the design details – the carefully tapered legs, the deeper apron, the depth of the overhangs and reveals. The result is a table that makes a statement, without overpowering the room.
- Standard height: 30"
- Tabletop thickness: ~ 1"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.