Modern farmhouse, distilled to a table.
Contemporary design and aged wood make a beautiful pair. Our eyes are drawn to the corners of this table, where the post legs come through to the tabletop. The design lines are clean, the joints precise, the proportions just right. We also take pride in things you’ll never see: like the mortise-and-tenon joinery that holds it all together, ensuring it’ll never rock or wobble.
- Standard height: 30"
- Tabletop thickness: 1 3/4" - 2"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.