Vintage finishing details & a simple, timeless design.
Functional both as a media console or a storage console. The door inlay is the highlight here: tin ceiling panels reclaimed from Baltimore rowhomes give the piece a one-of-a-kind, vintage feel. Premium details like soft-close hinges, adjustable shelves and subtle round knobs finish the piece off nicely.
- Standard Depth: 18"
- Standard Height: 30"
- Removable back slat allows for wires to pass through the back of the piece (for use as a media console).
- Soft-close hinges on doors.
- Shelves are adjustable & removable.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
- Apply a wood conditioner on a yearly basis to keep the piece looking its best. We recommend Howard Feed-N-Wax (available on Amazon).
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.