Warm, aged wood & cold-rolled steel.
It’s the materials that make the Remington special. Both the steel and wood are finished carefully to preserve the welds, the sawmarks, the markings of where they came from.
- Standard height: 18"
- Tabletop thickness: 1 3/4" - 2"
- Wood species: Salvaged, old-growth pine
- Protective finish: Hard wax oil
- Use coasters under glasses & hot plates under very hot items.
- Apply a wood conditioner every year or so. We recommend Butcher Block Conditioner by a company called Howard.
- Over time, expect to see slight changes to the wood. Small splits and slight cupping & bowing are natural.
Handmade in 12 weeks.
As your table is being built, we'll keep you posted with production updates.
We guarantee our craftsmanship and our materials will hold up for a lifetime.
White glove delivery.
We've just expanded delivery to now include all of VA, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, & NY.